||Tin tuyển dụng
ICOF Vietnam tuyển gấp Administrative Assistant
|ICOF Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Inter-Continental Oils & Fats Group, which belongs to
Musim Mas Holdings - a top global merchandiser and distributor, specializing in tropical oils and derivative
Musim Mas Holdings: Headquartered in Singapore, we operate globally across the palm oil business
spectrum. A privately owned entity, we employ 28,500 people of different nationalities and backgrounds.
The marketing arm of our Group is Inter-Continental Oils and Fats (ICOF). Our business activities run the
gamut of the palm oil supply chain and sell our products to more than 80 countries around the world.
Perform the receptionist responsibilities
Perform Administrative assistant responsibilities
- Answer and process incoming calls
- Welcome guests
- To book and arrange airline ticket, hotel, car and others as requested
- Manage and ensure the smoothness of office activities: Water ordering, stationery ordering,
couriering, buying pantry's items.
- To manage all tools & equipment (including fixed assets) in ICOF Vietnam office
- To record and manage petty cash, provide the petty cash weekly report and submit to line manager
- To coordinate with Admin vendors/suppliers to prepare payment request and follow with Finance
team for on time payment.
- To manage admin incurred cost to ensure expense within budget and to provide monthly report on
actual admin expenses.
- To check all business claims from staffs, assist in preparing travelling reports
- To coordinate with Corporate Legal Department to fulfil legal matters relating service contracts, PO
and company legal documentation.
- To file, arrange and update checklist for ICOF contracts/legal documents/resolution/decision/policy
- Facilitate the stamping process, including prepare schedule listing, follow up with Singapore
Corporate Secretary team & other parties for stamping approval and go to law firm to get document
- Assist in submitting document to tax department, Social Insurance department and other related
- To assist HR department in recruitment activities
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor in Business or Commerce
- Good computer skills
- Good oral and written communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to think independently, generate new ideas and suggest improvements
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Good time management skill and work efficiency with ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and take ownership of responsibility
- Strong customer oriented
Work location: Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Work time: Full-time from Monday to Friday
Please send CV to Ms. Huong (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 0979 891 801 for more detail.
Số lượt đọc:
Cập nhật lần cuối:
07/02/2017 04:15:17 PM